“Great” – Philip G, Bridport, Dorset
“Great help and motivation, worth every penny” Sarah B, Lyme Regis
“My affairs are now in order – finally” – Hilary B, Lyme Regis, Dorset
– Household items in storage costing £150 per month for the last 16 months. My client was too busy to deal with and tackle their storage issue. I was tasked to sort through, reorganise, rehouse and recycle stored items. This resulted in the storage space no longer being required, thus saving the client hundreds of pounds in future storage costs. In addition, I organised builders and plumbers to finalise work on the clients property which had been outstanding for 2 years.
– I completed the application for Attendance Allowance for an elderly clienty – She is now receiving full Attendance Allowance into her account each month. I also advertised the lady’s Garage for rent – it is now rented and earning the lady a monthly income.
– Teacher and full-time carer to mother – I decluttered the family home, revived & repositioned furniture, helping to display much loved family heirlooms and artwork and helped each member of the family with administrative tasks. Their home is now a refreshed, new place to live.
– Administrative project for older lady – I reviewed my clients utility bills and closed old bank accounts. Reviewed and cancelled duplicated insurances (thereby saving hundreds of pounds), cancelled direct debits which were no longer valid. Shredded and disposed of masses of old confidential paperwork.
Downsized extensive book library and organised unwanted books to go to charities.
– Assisted successful local artist to install and promote her artwork in established art gallery.
Hourly – Half Day – Full Day – Rates available – (From £15 per hour)
London – Dorset – Somerset – Devon